Developing SQL Data Models
- Describe how to implement both multidimensional and tabular data models and how to create cubes, dimensions, measures, and measure groups;
- Introduce key BI concepts and the Microsoft BI product suite;
- Describe how to create multidimensional databases using SQL Server Analysis Services;
- Describe how to use DAX to create measures and calculated columns in a tabular data model.
- Module 1: Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Module 2: Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Module 3: Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- Module 4: Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Module 5: Introduction to MDX
- Module 6: Customizing Cube Functionality
- Module 7: Implementing a Tabular Data Model by Using Analysis Services
- Module 8: Introduction to Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- Module 9: Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
Quer saber mais informações?